The Museum of Brands in Notting Hill, London, outlines some of the offers they have for groups in 2019 and the latest exhibitions. The Museum of Brands is a great place for group visits, bringing back memories of some of Britain’s favourite brands, and providing an insight into the evolution of consumer history since the Victorian era. We are coach-friendly and can accommodate groups of all sizes. Alongside our permanent collection of 150 years of brands, we offer an exciting range of temporary exhibitions and activities, here are some of our latest:
The Museum offers a 10% discount for groups larger than 10.
I am also happy to extend one free entry to group organisers who would like to book a site visit in to come and see the museum before booking a group visit.
The Museum of Brands can offer:
- Over 15,000 iconic branded items showcased in our Time Tunnel
- An introductory talk about the history of brands and consumer culture (£120)
- An excellent café and award-winning garden
- Full accessibility throughout the Museum
- A museum shop full of nostalgic gifts and mementos
- A free quiz for coach travellers