11sep10:00 am4:00 pmRAF MuseumGroup visits can experience 3 new innovative galleries, a new restaurant outdoor picnic areas and more. Admission is free and we cater for group packages with tailored guided tours (pre-booking is essential) and free coach parking for pre-booked visits. Coach drivers receive a voucher towards their lunch for pre-booked groups of 20+.
The award winning Royal Air Force Museum is a place of storytelling and sharing. Our RAF stories include those of serving personnel, veterans, cadets and reserves. They explore our rich
The award winning Royal Air Force Museum is a place of storytelling and sharing. Our RAF stories include those of serving personnel, veterans, cadets and reserves. They explore our rich collections of technological innovations, personal items and the heritage of our site. The stories come from times of war and keeping the peace, from at home and abroad. They may be about courage, fear, love, loss or laughter. Visitors are encouraged to discover these stories throughout our exhibitions, across our site and online – and perhaps contribute their own.
TWA members are invited to an exclusive FAM trip at this fantastic attraction.
- Meet and greet by Anji & Vicki in Hangar 1
- Tea/coffee and biscuits on arrival in our 601 private room located within Claude’s restaurant
- Overview of the Museum – Dambusters Draw for 2 people. Encourage all to put their business cards in a box to win Dambusters Experience for 2 people which can be used at a set time on the day
- Battle of Britain Fighter Aircraft Tour – New tour just launched
- Refuel meal deal lunch. Set dishes will need to be chosen in advance, same applies for dessert
- Group talk on our Spitfire Experience – opportunity to sit inside the cockpit
- 4D Theatre ride
- Cream tea for all in room 601 in Claude’s
- Up close and personal” to the Sea King Helicopter. (Exclusive experiences which can be arranged for pre-booked group visit at an additional cost). Free for those attending the FAM visit.
- 10% discount voucher to be used on the day in the Museum shop
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
RAF Museum, Grahame Park Way, London NW9 5LL